Thursday, August 27, 2009

Days 5 - 8 on Zija

It is more difficult than I thought it would be to post a regular blog, but here is an update on my success so far on the dietary supplement "moringa" in the form of the drink Zija.

One of the listed early effects of this product is supposed to be a kind of "detox" as your system is purged  due to the healing properties of the unique combination of vitamins and amino acids. I had forgotten about this aspect until my body started throwing off extra fluids.  I think that I am actually seeing some improvement in that I have seen at least a small increase in my energy level, I do not feel constantly hungry, and my sense of taste and smell have gotten better, that is, I have regained more of my sense of smell after loosing it many years ago.

I am looking forward to getting a few more weeks behind me and I hope critically looking at the effects, if any, of this product on my life and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment